NDT Consultancy Services Inc is an approved school to provide an NDT training program under Veteran Rapid Retraining Assistance Program (VRRAP). Our following certificate programs are approved :
NDT Technician Training Program
Comprehensive NDT Package
Eligible Veterans ( VA Guidelines):
- As of the date of the receipt by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) of an application for assistance under VRRAP, the veterans is at least 22 years of age but not more than 66 years of age;
- As of the date of receipt by VA of an application for assistance under VRRAP, the veteran is unemployed by the reason of the COVID-19 public health emergency, as certified by the veteran;
- As of the date of receipt by VA of an application for assistance under VRRAP, the veteran has no entitlement to education assistance remaining under chapter 30,31,32, 33, or 35 of the title 38, United States code, or chapter 1606 of the title 10, United States code;
- The veteran is not enrolled in any federal or state jobs program.
- The veteran is not in receipt of compensation for a service-connected disability rated totally disabling by reason of unemployability;
- The veteran will not be in receipt of unemployment compensation ( as defined in section 85(b) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, including any cash benefit received pursuant to subtitle A of title II of division A of the CARES Act ( Public Law 116-136), as of the first day on which the veteran would receive a housing stipend payment.
- Online guidance for the VRRAP program can be found on the GI Bill (R) Website at Veteran Rapid Retraining Assistance Program (VRRAP) - Education and Training (Va.gov.)
Please call us at 832-237-2800 to know more about our program and registration process.