NDT Training, Consulting and Auditing and Inspection
S.B Prasad founded NDT Consultancy Services in 2006 after more than sixteen (16) years of technical and management experience in Quality Control /Assurance and NDE with Steel Industries, Oil and Gas Equipment Manufacturers, and Inspection Industries. NDT Consultancy Services Inc.,
an ISO 9001-2015 Certified Company and a Texas Corporation with a date of incorporation of 4th January 2008. It is a Vocational Institute, and the school offers vocational training to assist students in having better in the field of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT). This school is licensed by Texas Workforce Commission - Career Schools and Colleges (School # S4926) on 30th March 2016.
Mr. S.B. Prasad is a Mechanical Engineer. He is a professional ASNT/ ACCP (PE/GE) NDT Level III in ET, MT, ML, PT, LT, RT, UT, VT (Cert. # 105121), API Authorised Inspector 510 & 570, ASNT ISQ-UTT, Certified Lead Auditor ISO 9001-2000, CSWIP 3.1, CWI and Radiation Safety Officer,
S.B. Prasad (Director Technical)
Professional Society Membership includes:
ASNT ( American Society For Non-Destructive Testing)
AWS ( American Welding Society)
TWI ( The Welding Institute)
Major Online System Establishment for Pipeline Inspection
NDT System Established under my guidance from system selection to installation & final approval from Third Party Inspection Agencies
- 12 Channel Ultrasonic System for Longitudinal Saw pipes with 25 mm HAZ testing of M/s Electronics & Engineering Co. Mumbai. India.
- 26 Channel Ultrasonic System for Spiral Saw pipes for the testing of Weld / HAZ / Body Testing of M/s Electronics & Engineering Co. Mumbai India
- Real-Time Radioscopy System of M/s Philips Germany for 100% welds Inspection with Image Processing System of M/s V.J. Tech USA & M/s Alfa X-ray Technology Mumbai India.
- 32 Channel Ultrasonic System for Plate Testing up to 4000 mm width with 100% Grid Scanning by Oscillating probes & 50 mm 100% Edge Scanning by Straight probes movement.
- 225 KVA constant potential dual focus system for Real-Time Radiography of longitudinal carbon steel pipes, thickness up to 25 mm & diameter from 18"-56" of M/s Pantak Ltd.UK.
- Radioscopic system approval by Engineers India Ltd. In place of film radiography for ASTM 672 Class 16 and 22 pipes.
- 16 Channel Ultrasonic System for Longitudinal Saw pipes at SAW Pipes USA Inc. Baytown TX. USA