Training instructors, providing training are well qualified, trained, certified and experienced to the NDT Method in which NDT Consultancy Services Inc. is providing personnel certification.
Lead Training Instructor has a Mechanical Engineering and is ASNT /ACCP (GE/PE) Professional Level III in ET, MT, ML, LT, PT, RT, UT, and VT. He is Certified Lead Auditor ISO 9001-2008, CWI and CSWIP 3.1. He has 28 years of experience in NDT and has conducted several NDT training courses during this period. ASNT Level III Certificate No. 105121
Major Online System Establishment for Pipeline Inspection
NDT System Established under my guidance from system selection to installation & final approval from Third Party Inspection Agencies
- 12 Channel Ultrasonic System for Longitudinal Saw pipes with 25 mm HAZ testing of M/s Electronics & Engineering Co. Mumbai. India.
- 26 Channel Ultrasonic System for Spiral Saw pipes for the testing of Weld / HAZ / Body Testing of M/s Electronics & Engineering Co. Mumbai India
- Real Time Radioscopy System of M/s Philips Germany for 100% welds Inspection with Image Processing System of M/s V.J. Tech USA & M/s Alfa X-ray Technology Mumbai India.
- 32 Channel Ultrasonic System for Plate Testing up to 4000 mm width with 100% Grid Scanning by Oscillating probes & 50 mm 100% Edge Scanning by Straight probes movement.
- 225 KVA constant potential dual focus system for Real Time Radiography of longitudinal carbon steel pipes, thickness up to 25 mm & diameter from 18”-56” of M/s Pantak Ltd.UK.
- Radioscopic system approval by Engineers India Ltd. In place of film radiography for ASTM 672 Class 16 and 22 pipes.
- 16 Channel Ultrasonic System for Longitudinal Saw pipes at SAW Pipes USA Inc. Baytown TX. USA