Why to choose NDT Consultancy Services, Houston for PMP Training
Here are a few reasons why you should choose us for your PMP Exam Prep with NDT Consultancy Services Inc.
- Free PMI Approved PDUs/Contact Hours
- Help with the PMP exam application form
- Free online access to the course material, leading up to your exam
- Guaranteed to Run Courses
- Excellent Study Environments
- Instructor available to answer any questions you have 7/days a week.
Planning to take PMP certification exam, but not sure how to prepare for it?
PMP increases your earning potential, on an average they earn 20% more than their non-certified peers
*Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey, Ninth Edition.
Join the 4 Day PMP boot camp, classroom instructor led session and pass on the 5th day!
We will have the boot camp over the weekend, so just take 3 days off from work and return to work with a PMP certification!!!.
We will help you with the exam application, securing the pre requisite CEUs.
PMP® stands for Project Management Professional. The Project Management Professional certification is a globally reputed and recognized certification in the field of Project Management, and it is provided to project management professionals, who clear the PMP certification examination. The PMP certification is issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is the world's leading association of Project Management Professionals.
About the PMI®
Project Management Institute®
The Project Management Institute PMI® is the world's leading not-for-profit project management professional association. PMI® supports over half a million members in 170 countries worldwide. PMI® members are individuals practicing and studying project management in many different industry areas.
PMI® has become, and continues to be, the leading professional association in project management. More details can be found here: www.pmi.org
Certifications offered by PMI®
PMI offers a comprehensive certification program for project practitioners of all education and skill levels.
PMI certifications ensure that you and your projects excel.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)SM
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
Benefits of being a PMP®
Given below are some benefits of PMP certification:
- Globally recognized and respected certification: The PMP certification is globally recognized and respected certification provided by PMI, the leading association of Project Management Professionals. With 12% increase in number of PMP®/CAPM® certification every year, they have been made the de-facto industry standard for Project Managers.
- The PMP certification recognizes your expertise in Project Management: The PMP certification tells your current and potential employers that you have a solid foundation of project management knowledge, which could be readily applied at the workplace.
- You will be a member of one of the most prestigious professional groups: By attaining the PMP certification, your name will be included in the largest and most prestigious group of certified Project Management Professionals.
- Better salary: It has been observed that Project Managers, who have the PMP certification, draw more salary than their counterparts, who do not have the aforementioned certification.
- Better job opportunities: With the requirements for qualified Project Managers expected to increase exponentially in the future, the job market for PMP Certified managers will get better.
- Globally recognized by leading companies: The PMP certification is endorsed by leading companies. In fact, they encourage their Project Managers to have the PMP certification.
For further information regarding the benefits of the PMP certification, we request you to visit the following link: www.pmi.org
PMP Course Outline >